A gift for Anita turned into a gift for the World.
Give our youth the gift of knowledge. Knowledge is power.
Connect them back to their roots.
Culturally rooted and educationally tuned, learn with the little ones as you read aloud the meaning of each symbol to them.
This puzzle couldn't have been made without the helpd of my daughter and rocket(!!!)man.
West African Adinkra Puzzle
- 22-piece wooden puzzle
- Reversible pieces to describe each symbol
- Finger notches to help remove pieces
- Pictures under pieces help reveal their respective locations
- Comes with hand-sewn Authentic African Cloth Pouch
- 2+ years
- Product: 8.5" x 11.5" x 0.25"
- Package: 9" X 12" X 0.5"